Wednesday, May 10, 2017

今年の夏ワシントンDCにいる日本人を募集しているみたいです!(映画に出たい方)

I received this very interesting message this morning. PLEASE share this with any Japanese friends in DC! (Good luck and let me know if you're in any movies!!)

------

Dear Professor Knight,

My name is Tai Burkholder, I am a producer with Red Zeppelin Productions and we are shooting a short film in the DC area this June.

I am looking to cast a number of Japanese students for the film (which takes place at an acting school in Japan) and I was hoping you might be able to help me out.

The roles I am casting are mainly non-speaking, but they are all paid positions. The shoot takes Saturday, June, 17- Sunday, June, 18th. Must be believable as a Japanese Grad Student in their early-mid 20's.

Many Thanks,

Tai Burkholder
Producer
Red Zeppelin Productions
c: 917-319-6612
taiburk@gmail.com
Tai Burkholder's IMDB Page

No comments:

Post a Comment